We are a multi-disciplinary team from HU University of Applied Sciences Utrecht that consists of students majoring in e.g. building engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, business engineering. The core team, in charge of leading the enterprise during the two years consists of:
- Jason Hoogerbrug - Project manager
- Thijs Morel- Installations/Energy manager
- Robin Stuiver - Construction manager
- Eva Pijnappel - Communications manager
- Sjors Peeters Weem - Financial manager
- Carolina Halevy - Business development
- Amin Godarzi Nejad - Law & contracts
- Jasper Schaafsma - Health & safety manager
- Jan Reinier van der Kieft - Procurement
- Tessa Caine - Event manager
In September 2015 our team applied to the U.S. Department of Energy Solar Decathlon 2017, calling ourselves: Selficient. In January 2016, it was revealed that we were selected to be one of the competing teams in the Challenge. As participants of the Decathlon, we now have the chance to build the designed house in October 2017 in Denver. Our team is a multidisciplinary team that consists of students majoring in building engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, business engineering, building engineering and management, legal, communications, logistics, facilitymanagement and industrial engineering and management. The team has grown over the last year and has expanded from 10, to 18, to the current more that 40 students that constitute Selficient.
MEET SOME OF OUR TEAMMEMBERS
MEET JASON | Our projectmanager.
MEET SJORS | Our communication manager.
MEET ROBIN | Our engineeringmanager.
MEET THIJS | Our mechanical engineering manager.
OUR TEAM IN ACTION